Тест на знание английского языка
1. Hi, I___ Lisa.
2. I __in the USA.
3. This is not ____pen, this is____ pen.
4. ____is the shop? ____can I get there?
5. What ___ you ___now? I ____ a book.
6. There is not ____ water in the pool.
7. Last Tuesday Lisa ____ from London. She _____ up at 6 o’clock.
8. Yesterday from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. my sister _____.
9. London is ___ than Tallin, but New York is the ____.
10. My uncle ____ go fishing when he was younger.
11. Ok, I _____help you.
12. Would you like to watch the film? No, I___ already ____it.
13. My guests ____, when I came home.
14. I have already bought a ticket, so I ___ to Madrid in two days.
15. You_____ smoke in here, it is prohibited.
16. They _____ be late for the first meeting with their future boss.
17. Serena ______ remember the name of her teacher. She always calls him Sir.
18. If I _____ earlier, I _____ inform you.
19. If only he _____ me up, I _____ never _____ my training last Sunday.
20. Steve`s house ___ now. However, when the works ____ we can visit him.
21. Hello, ____ to meet you!
22. ____ your books, please!
23. Hello Sarah! How are you? Let`s ____ for lunch.
24. Our next lesson is _____
25. Where is the _____? I want to buy a ticket to Bristol.
26. - “Is Miranda your aunt? ” - “ No, she isn`t. She is my ______, my husband`s mother”.
27. It is how you feel when you have a lot of things to do, but do not have enough time.
28. What ___ to you, Mike? Where have you broken your leg?
29. She couldn`t start her new project _____ she had some problems with her previous one.
30. I ____ you! I will never tell you a lie any more.
31. Text–messaging was _____ by the Finnish company “ Nokia”.
32. On _____, young people get married until they are 30 years old.
33. When I was going home, I saw a serious ______.
34. I don`t want to _____ any _____ for that!
35. I felt terribly _____ because I couldn`t remember her name.
36. Some parts of a town are ______ pedestrians.
37. Jenny gets up every two hours during the night ____ check that all the windows and doors are locked.
38. She sets an alarm clock ______ she forgets and oversleeps.
39. She has to ask her sister to come and house-sit for her, ______ she can`t go out to do the shopping.
40. I was disappointed when they decided to _____.